For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
1. Is there a contract and how much is the deposit to hold my date? Yes, we do provide you with a contract guaranteeing you service on the date of your event. We require a non-refundable deposit to hold your date. The final balance is due 10 days prior to your event.
2. My party has been canceled or moved, now what? If your party has been canceled or moved at least 30 days before your contracted date, we will apply the deposit to the event’s new date & time. All events that are canceled less than 30 days prior to the contracted date will not be refunded.
3. Do you have a travel charge? If your wedding reception or event is within 100 miles of zip code 18644, we do not charge a travel fee. However, if your event is more than 100 miles away, we will add a reasonable travel reimbursement.
4. What method of payments do you except? Pa Photo Booths accepts cash, checks, Pay-Pal and most major credit cards. All checks should be made out to Wee Ideas LLC
5. What electrical needs and booth space is needed? Please provide a 120 volt electrical outlet within 10 feet of where the photo booth is to be set up. We will need a 8ft deep by 8ft wide area along with a level surface where the booth is to be set up.
6. How much in advance should I book your photo booth? We generally suggest booking 8-10 months in advance. Booking as early as possible is always encouraged to assure we have a booth available for your event. If we happen to be booked on your date, we can refer you to a reputable company in the area.
7. Can we add time to our contract the evening of our event? Yes, you are more than welcome to add time to your contract up to the evening of your event at a rate of $100 per hour. Just speak with one of our attendants and let them know how you would like to pay for the added time. Payment must be made that evening.
8. Can we choose between color or black & white photo strips? With PaPhotoBooths.com, you won’t have to choose because you can have both! Each time you and your guests step into the photo booth, they can choose if they want color or black & white or sepia photos. Since you have unlimited use of the booth, they can take multiple color, sepia and black & white photos!
9. Can we have a customized message or graphic on the photo strips? Of course! Our graphic designers will create a custom graphic and message at not cost to you! We will incorporate the colors and theme of your event with a personalized message at the bottom of the photo strip.
10. Is there a limit on how many pictures we can take at our event? NO WAY! You and your guests can take as many pictures as you would like for the duration of your contracted hours.
11. How many hours can I rent the photo booth? Pa Photo Booths offers many packages to fit your event. Generally three (3) to five (5) hours satisfies most photo booth lovers.
How good is the quality of your printed photos? Our printed photos are high quality and are printed from a commercial
printer. They will not smudge and will last a lifetime!
13. Do you own extra electronics in case of breakdown? YES we do! Make sure your company has back up equipment, your event will only happen once!